Whether you are:
- Over 50,
- Still working,
- Planning for Retirement,
- Already retired and looking for new ideas and information to be better prepared in Later Life or
- End of Life Planning
then Planned Wishes will be a valuable resource to you.
Retirement and Later Life Resources
Planned Wishes is committed to providing a range of resources that support;
- Retirement Lifestyle and Transition for people over 50 that want to plan for and make the most of their Retirement and Later Life.
- Planning and enjoying this next stage of life whilst being be prepared and organised for the inevitable End of Life.
- End-of-Life planning is as important as planning for any other event in your life. You need to make sure that your wishes about the types of medical treatment options and being pain-free whether you are at home or in a hospital are known.
- We provide a range of resources to enable you to have those important End of Life Conversations. Ensuring your medical, emotional, personal and spiritual care requirements you wish to receive at the end of your life are clearly communicated to your loved ones.
We are committed to providing you with the tools, information, and resources specifically designed to assist you in making Later Life and End of Life the best it can be through preparedness and not living with regrets.